Last modified: 08/08/2014
The nGen Works Company, a Florida corporation ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy. This policy describes:
- the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download access or use Beam (the "App"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we may access and/or collect in this App and in e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- we collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App; or
- you provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download or use this App.
Children under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly access or collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have accessed or collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at .
Information We May Access/Collect and How We Access/Collect It
We access and/or collect information from and about users of our App:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, Twitter handle, or photographs ("personal information"); or
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as search queries and information about your mobile device.
Examples of information we may access and/or collect include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms in the App.
- Information you provide while interacting with others through the App.
- Information you provide in response to our request for it, including when you report any problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the App.
- Information contained in your mobile device, including contacts and photo library.
You may provide information to be published or displayed ("Posted") on public areas of websites you access through the App (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection.
When you download and use the App, it may use technology to automatically access and/or collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically access and/or collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including your interaction with others through telephone, text message, FaceTime, email, Twitter direct message, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may access and/or collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. This App does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to access or collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
Information Access and Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information access and/or collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain App content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use information that we access and/or collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we may collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we access or collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, employees, customers or others.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
1807 Hendricks Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32207